Dear compatriots and friends of the Greek community
The Hellenic Community and the Greek Orthodox Parish of the Annunciation are organising a gathering to celebrate our National Day of March 25th. The event will take place at the Belmont Room in O’Connell’s Restaurant in Donnybrook (http://www.oconnellsdonnybrook.com/) on Sunday 24 March at 3 p.m. after the celebration at the Greek School.
The menu will include:
- Seasonal vegetable soup as a starter – served upon arrival at the table
- Main course – a choice out of two dishes and including a vegetarian option – buffet
- Mixed berry compote roulade for dessert with coffee or tea – served at the table
The total menu cost will be €23.50
The drinks will be charged separately at the restaurant bar.
The children’s menu (for children below 12 years) will include
- Brest of Irish chicken goujons and chips or
Castletownbere landed fresh fish goujons and chips or
Penne pasta with cheese and tomato sauce (both ‘on the side’) or
Penne pasta Bolognese
- Chocolate brownee with a little ice cream for dessert
The menu will cost €12.5 per child
Please make your reservations by contacting the secretary of the Hellenic Community Mr Chris Lazaris in email@example.com or in 087 629 2365 or reply to this email by Wednesday the 20th of March at the latest as there is a maximum sitting capacity of 90 people and we need to give final numbers to the restaurant. Please indicate if you wish to have the vegetarian option in you main course.
Payment can be made
- By cash to any member of the board
- By Bank transfer (bank account is in https://www.hellenic.ie/membership/payment/)
- By Paypal
- By cheque to our treasurer , Michael Youlton, https://www.hellenic.ie/membership/payment/
- Pay upon arrival
We hope to see you there to celebrate together.
On behalf of the HC Committee and of the Parish Council