Welcome to the 5th Greek Business and Arts Festival, organised by the Hellenic Community of Ireland, which will be taking place online, under the Covid regulations. The Festival will present a wide range of activities connected in every conceivable way with Greece, Cyprus and Ireland. It will be held, using live interviews and videos, on the weekend of 10th & 11th April, from 19:30 to 21:00 each evening, on the website and FaceBook page of the Community.
A very special treat is the participation of Ms Tina Koumarianos as presenter of the Festival.
How to watch it: https://hellenic-members.org https://www.facebook.com/HCI.
What will it include?
Live interviews with participants.
Short video presentations of their activities.
- Emily Magee from Co Louth: “Lemonpeels Health”
- Giannis Zampetakis, University of Limerick
- Nikos Papadopoulos,”El Greco”, Co. Clare
- Thodoris Zioutos, “Crowdlink”, Dublin
- Giannis Syrigos, Stella Novus Ltd
- Mr Bon Koizumi, Director of the Lafcadio Hearn Memorial Museum, Matsue, Japan, and great-grandson of the writer
- Stratos Karanikolís of “Charlie Piercer Creations”
- Pantelís Goularas, author
- Inner City Enterprise
- Santiago Quadri & Sofia Karayanni, musical duet
- Christos Mouzeviris, painter
- Christos Dimoulás, Intercultural Activities Consultant, Ireland and Greece
- Costas Chalikiadakis, “Kostas Olive Oil”
- Iordanis Sidiropoulos, composer
- Petros Konsoulas, “The Soul of Crete”
- Xenofon Chatzidimitríou, “Fondas Miniatures”
- Christodoulos Lázaris “Leon Wooden Jewellery”
- Anthony Hirst of Colenso Books
- Georgos Stamopoulos, of “Yeeros” and “Filo Café”
- Anastasia Karaïskou, “Ambrosia Greek Food and snacks” and “Kefzin”
- Pagona Panagiotidis, “Giorgia Food Business”
- Paul Murray, contributing author to the Dictionary of Irish Biography, and retired diplomat
- Othonas Miras, diamond setter
- Konstantina Karagianni, painter
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, CHQ, Dublin
- Greek School of Ireland, with its teachers
- Irish Committee of the International Society of Friends of Nikos Kazantzakis
- Lafcadio Hearn Centre, Lefkada
- Patrick Sammon, Irish-Hellenic Society
- Sophia Kangadi, Ionian Cultural Centre, Kefalonia
- Maria Genitsariou, Seagull Calligraphy, Salamis, Attica, Greece
- Barney Spender, Producer of the film “Road to Sparta”
- Christos Sempos, ‘’Digital B2B Services Ltd” – Digital Marketing Agency
- Leo Vasileiou “Urban Brewing”
- Richard Heywood Jones, Bolton Trust
Thank you for your support for the festival and next year we hope to welcome you so that you can experience its authentic Greek atmosphere in person