With respect to the forthcoming national Hellenic anniversaries next month
- The celebration of independence of Cyprus – October 1st
- The celebration of heroic “NO” – October 28th
The Hellenic Community of Ireland invites you to its annual dinner dance taking place on Friday October 10th at 20:00 at Stillorgan Park Hotel. We will be glad to see you and your families and celebrate together as Greeks.
Tickets are now available and can be purchased:
- from any board member (contact details can be found here)
- at the Greek Orthodox Church (46 Arbour Hill, Dublin 7) this Sunday October 5th after the Holy Liturgy
- at the entrance of Stillorgan Park Hotel on Friday October 10th
Students €40 (students and adolescents over 14yrs)
Non Members €60
Kids up to 14yrs old: FREE
Part of funding collected on that night will be disposed for the aid of the 2007 fire victims in Peloponnese. This charity event was decided for the following reasons:
- Front titles in media have faded away since the catastrophic fires last year but people in that area still need support
- It is the a perfect occasion to provide you with a detailed presentation in reference tothe aid, that you so generously offered one year ago (4th October 2007) during our previous event for the fire-stricken Greeks of Peloponnese.
For your information, please note the Hellenic Community of Ireland will not be organizing Christmas feast this year, but we are just about to finalize our ANNUAL DANCE for March 2009.
Dr. Thomae Kakouli